Author Topic: When can I expect reward.  (Read 11397 times)

Peterc11

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
When can I expect reward.
« on: November 05, 2013, 09:10:53 PM »
Pledged @ $99 level on 4/15/13.  When can I expect shipment.

Have all pledge levels shipped or are there still open orders?

ldonuke

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: When can I expect reward.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 03:49:50 AM »
Same question.  Pledged 79$ level in march, CC charged in Apr.  Nothing but email updates with poorly planned ship dates since.

Stawska

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:14:42 AM »
Once more!
Pledged in March 2013 @$230, money was grabbed from CC shortly after.
I got nothing until now! Only a bunch of "sorry! ...lots of trouble with the PCB etc..." mails.
bad performance as far as I can see
Please improve your information management.

PVduino

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 10:58:20 AM »
Add me to the list... the status thread implies that all the pledge rewards have should have been sent by now:

Oct 21: "We are shipping all pledge levels except for the ones which are with pre-loaded sketches as they need an extra step to load the sketch.  We will start packaging those at the end of this week."
Oct 29: "Now we are working on the packaging of the A La Carte rewards which are scheduled for shipping next week, then followed by Rewards with pre-loaded sketches."
Nov 2nd: "Our plan is to be done with all shipments to all Backers in one week."
Nov 5th: "We are in the last week of final packaging, which will complete the shipment of over 25,000 products to 3,500 Kickstarter Backers."

I made a regular Pledge for "everything" (not the pre-loaded version) order and later added purchased additional items via the web site (which I thought are the "A La Carte" items).
I have sent emails asking for clarification with no response.
I would appreciate it if we could get a valid update as to what has shipped and what will ship soon.  Right now, based on the information provided, I can only assume that my shipment was lost (which I doubt).

Peterc11

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 10:32:30 PM »
Coincidence!?!
Received email notification today that shipment in route.

USPS track link dead-ended - ship info is correct.  Will post update once I receive shipment.

Like others expressing concern in thread, a small thought was creeping in, as in "this would be an awesome scam" ...

Update...11/08/13

Received package today.  So all is well...
Can't say the same for iOS apps. - they seem non functional.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:23:07 PM by Peterc11 »

Stawska

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 02:40:49 AM »

nielsnl

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 05:07:32 AM »
Sadly to say, i have not have got any notification as well. :(
Seeing that you guys did get it after asking here so, i think i will do the same.

I pledge for $39 and did order microSD shield board and CR2032 Battery shield board.

I got them last week. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 02:55:34 PM by nielsnl »

SvenCarstensen

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 08:08:40 AM »
Add me too!  Pledged 79$ in april.

cvfd13

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 05:32:09 PM »
I pledged for the get it all with 1 extra shield and have not received a shipping notification.

Pgonzales59

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 08:15:01 AM »
I am wondering the same thing, I pledged at the $79 level in April, replied to the survey 4 months ago, and nothing. More ironically I live 30 miles away from hermosa beach, (1 to 2 days shipping time) and asked if I could come down and pick the reward up, I was told no, due to using a shipping service, sounded fishy then even more so now.

trevor

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 02:34:14 PM »
I did the $139 plus A La Carte for one each of the extra boards and still waiting to hear. Reading the updates suggests that I should have seen it ship by now.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

aangus

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 04:51:46 PM »
I am a Canadian backer with a $219 pledge level and a few A La Carte items. I have not received any emails yet and I am ready to admit that I now believe I will not receive anything for the money I paid. Was this a real project?

Peterc11

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 08:47:02 PM »
I've received $99 pledge reward today as promised by notification email.  Package included all boards per reward level.  So the product is real;  seems delays and logistical issues are to be expected on such an ambitious startup.  As noted by some, a bit better execution in logistics/delivery notification would go along way towards minimizing concerns.

I've added an update to previous reply but will likely be missed unless someone scans through old thread.  Just want to help ease concerns shared in thread. 

PeterW

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 02:35:01 PM »
 I live in Australia and pledged for a "get it all package" and have not received any notification of shipping yet. Has every/anyone else got their's?

trevor

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »
I received the following update from the team about 6 hours ago after asking for an update via the kickstarter site, so sharing here for those that are wondering:

Open Source RF says:
Today we are shipping out a large order to the fulfillment center which will cover a large portion of the remaining orders. Once they are received by the fulfillment center they will do an inventory which takes 2 to 5 days. We told them these are urgent so we hope they will make this a 2 day turnaround and begin shipping by the end of the week.

A final shipment will go out to them again this week (possibly tomorrow) that will cover all remaining orders and should be shipped by the end of next week. This is the schedule we have at this time and when your order does ship you will get an e-mail from fulfillment with the tracking info.

We have noticed a lot of these e-mails get caught in spam filters so by the end of this week please keep an eye out for e-mails. If you do not receive one by the end of next week let me know so I can check on the order and get any info I can for you.