Author Topic: External Testers required  (Read 1467 times)

maverik0106

• RFduino Jr. Member
    • View Profile
External Testers required
« on: July 03, 2015, 07:37:17 AM »
Greetings,

I'm in need of beta testers for my app, it's not in the AppStore yet it is available as testflight. If you're interested PM me with your e-mail and approval of me sending you one or two emails for the beta test.

My app connects to a few bluetooth dongles such as RFDuino, RedBearLabs and the Bluegiga BLE112... if anyone has any other bluetooth device I would greatly appreciate if you could send me the UUIDs for connection, services and characteristics...

The Purpose of my App is to graph incoming data from your sensor, say a rapid value change sensor my app graphs your data real-time.

At this time I can only graph one sensor per connection, and am working to support more. Updates are being made very often and suggestions are being taken into account immediately.

Once again I'll appreciate your help and consideration in testing my app...

Note:

Once you have the App:  to make it work, upload a single sensor value to be sent (continuously) from your bluetooth device and select scan... your device should appear in the device selection screen.. select it and press the 'sine' wave to start acquisition.

This is a sample program for your rfduino:

Code: [Select]

#include <RFduinoBLE.h>

int analogSensor = 2;                // Analog IN 2
int sensorValue = 0;        // Initialize the Analog value to 0

void setup() {

RFduinoBLE.deviceName = "AnalogDevice";        // Setting the name of the device
  RFduinoBLE.advertisementData = "AnalogTest";    // Start advertising BLE under the name
  Serial.begin(9600);                       // Begin Serial communications at 9600 Baud
  RFduinoBLE.begin();                       // Start the BLE Stack

}

void loop() {
    sensorValue = analogRead(analogSensor);          // Read Analog value (at pin 2)
    Serial.println(sensorValue);            //
    RFduinoBLE.sendFloat(sensorValue);      // Send value through BLE
}

Thanks!

maverik0106

• RFduino Jr. Member
    • View Profile
Re: External Testers required
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 11:45:11 AM »
My apologies, the sample sketch I posted had a little problem,

here is the corrected version...

Code: [Select]

#include <RFduinoBLE.h>

float analogSensor = 2;                // Analog IN 2
float sensorValue = 0;        // Initialize the Analog value to 0

void setup() {

RFduinoBLE.deviceName = "AnalogDevice";        // Setting the name of the device
  RFduinoBLE.advertisementData = "AnalogTest";    // Start advertising BLE under the name
  Serial.begin(9600);                       // Begin Serial communications at 9600 Baud
  RFduinoBLE.begin();                       // Start the BLE Stack

}

void loop() {
    sensorValue = analogRead(analogSensor);          // Read Analog value (at pin 2)
    Serial.println(sensorValue);            //
    RFduinoBLE.sendFloat(sensorValue);      // Send value through BLE
}

tmsio

• RFduino Jr. Member
    • View Profile
Re: External Testers required
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 11:16:16 PM »