I purchased a >$200 development kit and installed the Arduino software according to the quick start guide for the RFD77201 and the RFD22121 USB shield for programming.
- I installed this Arduino 1.6.9 IDE, after first installing the FDDI software as described in the quick start guide.
- I set the addiitional board manager url to: http://rfduino.com/package_rfduino166_index.json
- I installed the RFduino board support as indicated and set the board to RFduino in "Tools -> Board"
- I set the the port to my USB serial port
- I uploaded the temperature software, which compiled, but "failed" to upload.
I have attempted this installation on both a laptop and desktop.
I also tried to use this software with the RFD77203. It fails to upload, and I have no recourse.
When I call the support line, I get transferred to people whose voicemail boxes are full, which is on top of the fact that your software information does not even live on the RFdigital Corporate web site, but is buried in the forum.
I expect this matter to be cleared up Very quickly. I can't even install and use your product, much less create one of my own.
Please provide CORRECT installation instructions.