Author Topic: comile problem with simblee and ide1.6.7  (Read 1474 times)

aspiresuav

• RFduino Newbie
    • View Profile
comile problem with simblee and ide1.6.7
« on: February 24, 2016, 02:38:39 PM »
Arduino: 1.6.7 (Mac OS X), Board: "Simblee"

Warning: platform.txt from core 'Simblee Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
arm-none-eabi-g++: error: syscalls.c.o: No such file or directory
exit status 1
Error compiling.

Anyone else having this issue with simblee?  I see it was an issue with rfduino earlier with 1.6.1

tolson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Thomas Olson Consulting
Re: comile problem with simblee and ide1.6.7
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 03:02:08 PM »
Which JSON file did you use setting up Arduino IDE?

Should be this one.
https://www.simblee.com/package_simblee166_index.json

danlsk

• RFduino Jr. Member
    • View Profile
Re: comile problem with simblee and ide1.6.7
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 11:11:01 PM »
I am having this issue with Arduino 1.6.7 and 1.6.8 (Windows 10)

I have tried this JSON file at https://www.simblee.com/package_simblee166_index.json on Arduino 1.6.8 and it still display the same problem.

Warning: platform.txt from core 'Simblee Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
arm-none-eabi-g++: error: C:\Users\DANIE_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\buildac97b0a3eb999688f5e93b7f32e9b26b.tmp/syscalls.c.o: No such file or directory

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Simblee.

anything