Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Support / Re: RFduino.send on demand, not streaming
« Last post by tolson on May 03, 2017, 08:31:37 AM »
You can put the send in the main loop within a conditional statement that only sends when the condition has been met.
Software / Re: What are the features for lighting controls ?
« Last post by tolson on May 03, 2017, 08:26:42 AM »
Your link tried to send people via FTP instead of HTTP. I fixed that for you. The link does is not a magazine article about lighting controls.
It is a buy page for a specific product.

On the questions. We do not understand what you are trying to do. None of the the questions are related to the use with RFDigital products.
And are just questions in general.

All indications are you are spamming this site.
Production Application Guidance / Re: Both RFduino and Simblee with other BLE's
« Last post by Wayne on May 03, 2017, 06:45:34 AM »
I have been getting help from the team and so far so good.

Aaron has help me along a bit too..

So far I'm doing PCB design and testing using Solid State Relays.  The relay IXYS CPC1002N seems to function good using 1.2K resistor to light the LED to close the Solid State Contacts.
This is on a test box, I need to test on a real system. That be today..

The battery test using 2 AA's (Alkaline) have lasted for 284 + hours using the 3.3 boost (draws ~5ma idle and goes up as battery voltage drops).
Idle is 2.5 mins, Send is 30 Secs meaning 4 hours of SENDS at max power in 24 Hours.
The test should of been 1 hour in 24 hours..  Oh well, so we will multiply the results x 4 when we hit 1.5 volts.  Right now it is 2.25 volts tested from ~3.14v

Production Application Guidance / Re: Why can not I post a new topic ?
« Last post by Wayne on May 03, 2017, 06:29:54 AM »
The question was posted in software for lighting control..  It should of been posted here I'm sure.
Software / Re: What are the features for lighting controls ?
« Last post by Wayne on May 03, 2017, 06:28:26 AM »
Your link sends me to an FTP site..  And are you asking for support for RFDuino product?

This seems confusing to me unless you want to use RFDuino to control lighting.

And I think this would of been better in Product Guidance or ?
Software / What are the features for lighting controls ?
« Last post by maryzhu on May 02, 2017, 11:37:56 PM »
I read an electronic magazine in which there is a report on what are the features for lighting controls, After reading, I became interested in the features for lighting controls. So I searched some related materials and information about this topic. Today I come to this forum to turn to you to discuss my understandings are appropriate.

Here are my personal understandings:

1. The system can control any circuit continuous dimming or switch.

2 . Scene control: can be set in advance a number of different scenes, in the scene switch fade, fade out.

3. Can access a variety of sensors to automatically control the light.

4. Mobile sensor: the human body infrared detection to achieve the control of the light; such as people to light, people go light off (dark).

5. Bright illuminance sensor: for some occasions according to the strength of outdoor light to adjust the indoor light, such as school classroom constant illumination control.

6. Time control: some occasions can adjust the brightness with commuting time.

7. Infrared remote control: You can use the handheld infrared remote control to control the light.

8. System networking: system can be networked, the use of the above control means for integrated control or intelligent control system with the building network.

9. Human and animal movement detection to control the light.

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong in words or expressions as I am a green hand in the field of lighting controls. I need continual learnings.

What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance
Production Application Guidance / Re: Why can not I post a new topic ?
« Last post by maryzhu on May 02, 2017, 11:27:59 PM »
I do not send out any unrelated post. I need your help to solve my questions. Thanks in advance.
Support / RFduino.send on demand, not streaming
« Last post by andrey_dung on May 02, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »
I am building a low power device based on RFduino. There is an app to monitor the device, which every hour (and by demand of users when click a button) asks for some data from RFduino.

I don't want to put RFduino.send function in the for loop, since it will continuously streaming data when RFduino is connected to the app, and that will waste battery.

On the other hand, I could put RFduino.send whenever the device connects to the smartphone. However this way to get new data, the app would have to disconnect and connect again.

Code: [Select]
void RFduinoBLE_onConnect() {
  RFduinoBLE.send(data);
}

What is the best way to implement on demand data sending in RFduino?
Simblee For Mobile / Re: Simblee with Android 7.0 failing
« Last post by lsnyman on April 30, 2017, 07:50:32 PM »
We would appreciate an answer to this issue!!!!!!
Getting Started / Simblee GZLL and RFduino GZLL
« Last post by jaltet on April 30, 2017, 09:27:35 AM »
Hi !

Has anybody tried to send messages from an RFduino to a Simblee using RFduino GZLL on the RFduino and Simblee GZLL on the Simblee?

I am asking this because I am using a system consisting of a Controller Unit ( using a Simblee module) and several sensors. The Simblee module is more expensive than the RFduino, so I could save money using RFduinos for the sensors and a Simblee module for the controller.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything